Golden Networking’s China Leaders Forum 2010 Hosted by Rosner & Napierala LLP at former Standard Oil Trust Headquarters
Golden Networking’s 2nd China Leaders Forum, “Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?” (ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 6th, New York. China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package Now Available Online.
New York, NY, September 30, 2010 — Golden Networking’s 2nd China Leaders Forum, “Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?” (http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 6th, will be hosted by Rosner & Napierala, LLP, New York law firm that provides comprehensive, high-quality legal representation in a variety of practice areas, including: appellate; banking; bankruptcy and business restructuring; business disputes and business divorces; climate control; corporate law; corporate governance; custody and lending; employment; insurance coverage; insurance defense; litigation; mediation and arbitration; oil and gas law; receivership; and securities filings.
2nd China Leaders Forum will be hosted at 26 Broadway, built on land that was once owned by Alexander Hamilton and later acquired and developed by America’s first billionaire, John D. Rockefeller, for his Standard Oil Trust Company headquarters. In fact, the names of the Standard Oil founders and original board members are inscribed on the lobby ceiling, and the lobby’s Standard Oil clock shows hours with the letter “S” and minutes with the letter “O.” The building, ensconced in marble and limestone, is crowned with a pyramid modeled after one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus. In the 1920’s, when the building was the tallest building on the tip of Manhattan, the illuminated pyramid acted as a beacon for ships entering the harbor. In 1995, 26 Broadway was designated as a New York City Landmark.
2nd China Leaders Forum is produced by GoldenNetworking.net (goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez. Upcoming Golden Networking’s Forums and Business Receptions include:
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop 2010, “Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies” (HFTExpertsWorkshop.com), October 4 & 5, London, October 7 & 8, New York, October 25 & 26, Dubai, and October 28 & 29, Hong Kong
• 2nd China Leaders Forum, “Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?” (ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 6th, New York City
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour, (HFTHappyHour.com), October 12th, New York City
• Latin America Leaders Forum 2010, “Unlikely Oasis of Growth amid the Global Economic Crisis?” (LatinAmericaLeadersForum.com), October 21st, New York City
• 1st Finance Leaders Forum, “How the New Financial Legislation Will Impact You and Your Business” (FinanceLeadersForum.com), November 4th, New York City
• 2nd Banking Leaders Forum, “Private Banking on the Brink of Transformational Change” (BankingLeadersForum.com), November 18th, New York City
• Global Energy Leaders Forum 2010, “Proposals and Solutions for Today’s Global Energy Challenges” (GlobalEnergyLeadersForum.com), December 2nd, New York City
• 2nd Private Equity Leaders Forum, “Setting the Stage for Radical Transformation in 2011 and Beyond” (PrivateEquityLeadersForum.com), December 9th, New York City
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
• Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, “Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate”, DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
• Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, “Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework”, DerivativesLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, “Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond”, HFTLeadersForum.com
• Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, “Generating Alpha in Challenging Times”, HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, “Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation”, HFTExpertsForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, “Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass”, DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, “Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization”, ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, “The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets”, DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, “Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading”, The New York Times, “Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections”, Los Angeles Times, “Speed-addicted traders dominate today’s stock market”, Reuters, “Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC” and Columbia Business School’s Hermes Alumni Magazine, “10 Under 10″.
Press Release Distribution By PressReleasePoint
New York, NY